PFLAG is the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies.
In 2020, with the generous support of the Walmart Foundation and Bank of America, PFLAG National is offering three $1,500 - $5,000 grants to support the work of PFLAG chapters eager to develop resources, tools, and strategies for better serving marginalized and underserved communities, with a focus on communities of color and people with disabilities.The application deadline for PFLAG's 2020 Inclusion Grants program is February 19, 2020.
We will also be offering microgrants of $500 to support PFLAG chapters that would like to attend, participate in, and sponsor community-specific Pride celebrations (e.g. Black Pride, Latinx Pride, Diné Pride), events, and conferences. The application deadline for PFLAG's 2020 Inclusion Microgrants Program is March 31, 2020.
Application materials are now available. If you have questions please read through the information below. If you still need additional information please contact Jean-Marie Navetta at email@example.com.
- More about PFLAG’s 2020 Inclusion Grants Program
- PFLAG 2020 Inclusion Grant Application - The application deadline has passed and grant proposals are no longer being accepted.
- More about PFLAG’s 2020 Inclusion Microgrants Program
- PFLAG 2020 Inclusion Microgrant Application - Deadline March 31
- Deadlines & Important dates for PFLAG's 2020 Inclusion Grants & Microgrants Program
- Need help?