Are you registered to vote? Do you know where your polling place is and how to get there? Do you want to help your friends and neighbors vote, too? PFLAG National and great organizations like the NAACP, Rock the Vote, Vote.org and more have you covered!
- Voting Matters: The PFLAG National "Get Out the Vote" and Voting Guide
- BallotReady: PFLAG National's partner in helping get YOU ready to vote
- A map with easy-to-see Voter ID requirements for each state is at this link.
- State voting rights and regulations
- Check your voter status
- National Mail Voter Registration Form (Important: be sure to check the state-specific information on the form!)
- Not yet registered to vote? Get registered now!
- Get your absentee ballot
- Find your polling place
- Get election reminders--never miss a beat!
- Early voting calendar--see if your state offers this helpful voting service!
- The League of Women Voters - a wonderful nonpartisan resource for all things voting
- The National Disability Rights Network’s state-by-state contacts if anyone with a disability is denied the right to vote at this link.
- #VotingWhileTrans--helpful resources from our friends at NCTE
- ACLU Voting Rights Center