We really need your help now, more than ever, to help us earn $80,000 courtesy of Johnson & Johnson. This year, we have been selected as one of a handful of organizations to participate in a full year of Donate a Photo, the campaign from Johnson & Johnson that donates $1 to PFLAG for every photo donated. In order to hit our goal, we need over 12,000 photos donated each month between now and the end of the year. Please share the link [http://donateaphoto.com/en_US/cause/pflag-2018] wide on social media, and invite friends to donate their photos as well.
The current theme is Holiday Time.
No matter how you celebrate, we'll celebrate along with you as you grab your phone, capture your holiday activities, and then donate those photos to PFLAG! Visit http://donateaphoto.com/en_US/cause/pflag-2018 to download the app, upload your photo, and share it on social media.
How It Works:
- Download the Donate a Photo app on your phone, available for both iPhoneand Android.
- Open the app.
- Sign up
- Check USA and next
- If you've already used the app previously, login. If not, choose to sign up with Facebook, twitter, or your email address. Choose a profile photo, if you want to. Note: If you sign up with your social media accounts, it's a VERY easy way to share immediately without having to do anything else. If you don't do that here, you'll have an opportunity to link your accounts in the final step.
- Select the PFLAG cause. It should come up as one of the top causes, but you may need to scroll to find it.
- Click the big red "donate now" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Give the app permission to access your photos - that's the only way to donate them.
- Select the photo from your own photo library that you want to donate - it can be anything - then click next.
- In the "Tell us about your photo" section share something about the photo. PFLAG related--or not--is fine.
- Add the hashtag #donateaphoto using the one-click button. It will add that hashtag, as well as #jnj and #PFLAGSavesLives to your message.
- Under Share, click the social accounts you want to share on, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are all available. If you have them all, use them all.
- Click share!
To learn more about our cause, visit http://donateaphoto.com/en_US/cause/pflag-2018. Thank you for your support!