Help ensure you and others in your community who want to vote have the opportunity - and plan - to cast a ballot in the general election.
Watch PFLAG Votes...then share it with others to encourage them to make their #2020VotePlan!
Make a #2020VotePlan and stick to it to make a difference for you and your LGBTQ+ loved ones. By making a plan—and encouraging others to do the same and share their plan—you’ll be increasing the odds that more people will go to the polls and cast their ballots. (Research shows that having a plan to vote increases voter turnout by 4.1%!) Visit pflag.org/2020voteplan to learn more.
- Step 1. Fillout an "I'm Voting Because..." card and post your plan prominently as a reminder.
- Step 2. Take a selfie or video with your "I'm Voting Because" card
- Step 3. Share your plan and ask others to join you by taking the #2020VotePlan challenge!
More Voter Mobilization Resources
- Reclaim Our Vote: Help get out the vote through postcarding, texting, and calling voters across the country
And Still I Vote… And Still I Vote is a national call to action for people to take back the power of the vote.
HeadCount: HeadCount works with hundreds of artists to register voters and raise social consciousness.
- Nerds Vote: Their non-partisan mission is to get cosplayers, gamers, pop culture fans, and nerds of all kinds involved in American democracy by voting!
Rock the Vote: Rock the Vote is a nonpartisan nonprofit dedicated to building the political power of young people
When We All Vote's Voting Squad program: A youth-led effort to get out the vote.
- Vote Forward: Mobilizing traditionally underrepresented registered voters in a variety of states across the country.