PFLAG is the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies.
- Director of Finance and Operations
- Senior Online Community Coordinator
- Individual Giving Coordinator
- Chapter Engagement Coordinator
- Chapter Services Coordinator
Benefits Beyond Salary
PFLAG understands the diverse needs of its employees and strives to provide competitive benefits and salary. Selected benefits available to PFLAG employees include:
- Paid Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
A Diverse Workplace
PFLAG is committed to fair employment practices and equal employment opportunity regardless of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, creed, ethnicity, family-care status, gender identity (including characteristics and/or expression), marital status, matriculation at a college, medical condition (including HIV/AIDS), chronic illness, pregnancy, childbirth (or other related medical conditions), membership in a labor union or union activities covered by the Act, mental disability, national origin, personal appearance, height and weight, physical disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and veteran status.