Thanks for participating in “Making Cents Out of Raising Money - Increase Your Chapter's Success!” with PFLAG Jersey Shore. One of our key goals is to help you take the information that you learned in this session and use it to make your chapter stronger and more effective. To do that, we’ve created this page to provide you with tools, resources, and references.
As always, the PFLAG National staff is here to help. If you have any questions, comments, or just need some good advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
PFLAG Jersey Shore was formed in 2004 and serves Monmouth and Ocean counties in New Jersey.
Access the infographic from Giving USA that William and Abby shared regarding who gave and who received in 2016.
Learn more about Give Out Day 2018, how to register, are more!
- Guide Star: Every Fundraising Appeal Should Include These Five Slants
- National Council of Nonprofits: Showing Respect for Donors
- EverTrue: Are Your Annual Fund Solicitations Actually Donor Centric?
- Network for Good: Storytelling for Nonprofits: How to Present Stories That Attract Donors, Win Support, and Raise Money
- The Giving Institute: Before You Hit Send: Your End-of-Year Fundraising Checklist
- A Fundraising Guide for Nonprofit Board Members