In this interactive workshop, participants will learn from one chapter’s experience with in-depth strategic planning process and the resulting innovative community programming. Workshop leaders will share the fundamental steps to developing a strategic plan for your chapter, including data gathering, articulating a long-term vision, developing strategic priorities, and building project plans in support of those priorities. A sample and adaptable strategic plan will be shared with participants. The second part of the workshop will focus on innovative educational programming best practices. Workshop participants will have the opportunity to exchange ideas, and workshop leaders will share specific replicable ideas for collaborations within the faith, healthcare, and legal sectors of your community.
Workshop leaders from PFLAG Charlotte will share:
- The fundamental steps to developing a strategic plan for your chapter, including:
- Data gathering
- Articulating a long-term vision
- Developing strategic priorities
- Building project plans in support of those priorities
- A sample and adaptable strategic plan
- Replicable educational programming best practices that stemmed from the strategic planning experience.