PFLAG is the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies.
The PFLAG National team is here to help you get set up and running with your PFLAG Connects Zoom account. If you’re stuck or have questions, we strongly encourage you to please check out our Educational Resources and the responses to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Still don’t see what you need? Contact us today and we’ll provide assistance.
For support on how to run online meetings, contact your Chapter Engagement Coordinator:
- Shaun Connors, Northern Region (CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SD, VT, WI)
- Sachelle Brooks, Southern Region (AL, AR, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, OK, PR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV)
- For all states not listed here, please contact Jamie Curtis
For support promoting your PFLAG Connects meetings:
- Contact Liz Owen, Director of Communications
For all other questions not addressed here, in the Educational Resources, or the FAQ:
- Contact Jean-Marie Navetta, Director of Learning & Inclusion