Founded in 1973, PFLAG is the first and largest organization dedicated to supporting, educating, and advocating for LGBTQ+ people and their families. PFLAG’s network of hundreds of chapters and more than 325,000 members and supporters works to create a caring, just, and affirming world for LGBTQ+ people and those who love them.
Thinking about hosting a virtual podcast review? This list should help you get started. Don’t forget to consider podcasts that have 15-20 minute episodes or that can easily be broken up into smaller segments.
This is not a comprehensive list - the possibilities truly are endless. If you have a podcast you’d like to suggest please contact Jamie Henkel ([email protected]).
Not sure what questions to ask as part of your book club program? Start by asking your readers if anyone would like to lead the conversation – someone who loves your selection might have great ideas for discussion. If not, here are a few general questions that can get any book club discussion rolling.
- What did you like best about this book?
- What did you dislike, or like least about the book?
- If you could ask the author of this book one question, what would it be?
- What feelings did reading this evoke for you?
- Would you suggest this book to someone? Why or why not?
- What do you think the author’s intention was when writing the book?