Change the World in Two Minutes: How to Share Your Story
Thank you for joining a PFLAG National learning session. One of our key goals is to help you take the information that you learned in this session and use it to make your chapter stronger and more effective. To do that, we’ve created this page to provide you with tools, resources, and references to materials mentioned in the workshop. As always, the PFLAG National staff is here to help. If you have any questions, comments, or just need some good advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Take Action on the Equality Act
- Keshet: keshetonline.org/equalityact
- PFLAG: pflag.org/Fight4Equality
Share Your Story with PFLAG National:
Write a letter to your child, write a story, share a photo with a short statement, or send us a short video — we LOVE videos! — and we’ll share it across social media. You can send materials to Liz Owen, Director of Communications, at [email protected], or share it yourself on social media with the hashtags like #EqualityStartsWithMe and we’ll do the rest.
- Toastmasters International: Pride Toastmasters
- Story Corps: LGBTQ+
- Preparing for Advocacy: Sharing Your Story
- Storytelling for Nonprofits: How to Present Stories That Attract Donors, Win Support, and Raise Money