PFLAG is the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies.
PFLAG is an extraordinary grassroots organization with a growing network of members in the United States and abroad. The foundation of this network is our chapters. Our network is currently 400 strong and continues to grow every year. Chapters benefit from the credibility and stature built by more than 40 years of work from PFLAG members. When you start a chapter, you'll join an extended family of people working together to make all of our communities fair and safe places.
- Access to PFLAG's volunteer and staff resources including trainings, conferences, and written materials
- Discount registration costs for the PFLAG National Convention and other events
- Organizing tools including project and issue-specific talking points, toolkits, and resources
- Organizational materials including use of the PFLAG logo
- Nonprofit status and the ability to accept tax-deductible donations
A chapter is defined as three or more individuals working together to further PFLAG's goals. All chapters are required to complete chapter affiliation in order start a PFLAG chapter. Please contact us for more information on starting a PFLAG chapter, or reach out to our Jamelle Dooley, Chapter Services Coordinator at [email protected].