Possibility Models: Mentoring for LGBTQ Youth Recording & Training Toolkit
PFLAG National is a part of Big Brothers Big Sisters of America (BBBSA) LGBTQ National Advisory Council, which was launched in 2017 to support capacity building efforts for the LGBTQ youth mentoring initiative. Now, BBBSA wants to share what they've learned and how PFLAG chapters and leaders can get involved in their groundbreaking efforts.
Thanks for participating in PFLAG National’s Possibility Models: Mentoring for LGBTQ Youth with Hillary Bardwell and Christian Rummell. One of our key goals is to help you take the information that you learned in this session and use it to make your chapter stronger and more effective. To do that, we’ve created this page to provide you with tools, resources, and references to materials mentioned in the workshop.
As always, the PFLAG National staff is here to help. If you have any questions, comments, or just need some good advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 2018 HRC LGBTQ Youth Report
- National Mentoring Resource Center: LGBTQI-GNC Youth
- Ensuring Access to Mentoring Programs for LGBTQ Youth
- VIDEO: 2014 Big Brother of the Year for Washington State
- LGBTQ Supplement to the Elements of Effective Practice for Mentoring
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters – Become a Big
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters – Enroll Your Child