Founded in 1973, PFLAG is the first and largest organization dedicated to supporting, educating, and advocating for LGBTQ+ people and their families. PFLAG’s network of hundreds of chapters and more than 250,000 members and supporters works to create a caring, just, and affirming world for LGBTQ+ people and those who love them.
Download the following templates and additional tools below, including:
- PFLAG Chapter Letterhead Template
- PFLAG Chapter Envelope Template
- Media Advisory Template
- Press Release Template
- Sample Legislative Meeting Request Letter
- Sample Coalition Building Letter
- Sample Legislative Meeting Thank You Letter
- Sample Legislative Bill Cosponsorship Request Letter
- Sample Legislative District Staffer PFLAG Event Invitation Letter
- Sample Legislative Bill Cosponsorship Thank You Letter
- Sample Legislative District Staffer PFLAG Event Thank You Letter
- Printable PFLAG postcard
Have other resources that would be of use in your advocacy efforts? Contact PFLAG National Advocacy and Policy Engagement Senior Coordinator, Patrick Cochran to submit a request.