Despite shared goals, community groups and organizations often experience conflicts that must be resolved. As PFLAG members it is important to know the skills to help mediate conflicts, formally and informally, when they occur within your PFLAG chapter or between community partners.
One of our key goals is to help you take the information that you learned in this session and use it to make your chapter stronger and more effective. To do that, we’ve created this page to provide you with tools, resources, and references to materials mentioned in the workshop. As always, the PFLAG National staff is here to help. If you have any questions, comments, or just need some good advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Resources that may help prevent conflict:
- Support Group Essentials
- Fundraising Strategy Worksheet
- Chapter Diversity Assessment
- Program Planning Worksheet
Links to PFLAG National resources:
- PFLAG Chapter Information and Resources
- Get Support Resources Landing Page
- Creating Thriving Chapters: PFLAG Chapter Manual
You May Also Like:
- Facilitation Skills for PFLAG Leaders: Going from Good to Great!
- Facilitation Skills 201: Responding to Support Group Challenges
- PFLAG Connects: Facilitation Skills for Virtual Support Group Meetings
- Building Coalitions that Work for Everyone
- Powerful Partnerships: Making Diversity & Inclusion Successful in PFLAG Chapters