Do you need a little LGBTQ+ positivity and community? PFLAG Connects is a way to meet where you are, as you are, through online meetings with your local PFLAG chapter, live broadcasts on Facebook and YouTube, online activities, resources, and more.
PFLAG Connects you with local chapters
PFLAG Connects brings the PFLAG Chapter Network--400+ chapters in all 50 states--online, providing digital meetings and events to their local communities and to your family and LGBTQ+ loved ones.
Participating chapters will receive ongoing support from PFLAG National, including up-to-date education and best practices to help deliver great online meetings and events. PFLAG Connects supports you at a time when support is needed more than ever.
Reach out via email, phone, and social media and follow them for updates on virtual meetings and events!
PFLAG Connects you with NEW resources and tools, including:
- The PFLAG Connects weekly newsletter, with online support, education, and advocacy tools to keep you connected even as you socially distance. ICYMI, check out the previous issues, then be sure to sign up to receive our newsletters.
- Monday, March 23
- Monday, March 30
- Monday, April 6
- Monday, April 13
- Monday, April 20
- Monday, April 27
- Monday, May 4
- Monday, May 11
- Monday, May 18
- Monday, May 25
- Monday, June 1
- Monday, June 8: Special PFLAG Gives Back with Pride edition, focused on racial justice
Something to Talk About LIVE!, from the PFLAG National Learning & Inclusion team, brings our monthly blog--part of our Straight for EqualityTM program--to a weekly broadcast format, creating conversations around LGBTQ+ inclusion and diversity. You can find our previous broadcasts on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter every Thursday at 4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT.
PFLAG Connects you with the support, education, and advocacy resources you need, including:
- All of our PFLAG National publications (always available to download for free at pflag.org/publications)
- Our advocacy tools (which can be found at pflag.org/advocacy-101)
- *BONUS* Usually only available to PFLAG National members, we’re making our popular PFLAG Academy Online learning sessions available to everyone, at pflag.org/onlineacademy.
PFLAG National is proud to partner with The Mattachine Society of Washington, DC and Lisa Linksy, Partner at McDermott, Will, & Emery, author and activist Garrard Conley, and The Trevor Project on this three-part series about conversion therapy and LGBTQ+ youth for PFLAG leaders, members, and parents nationwide. Learn more here.