PFLAG is the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies.
Thinking about hosting a virtual film screening? This list should help you get started. While we’ve included links for purchase, PFLAG National also recommends checking out streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Instant Video, where many of these titles can be accessed by subscribers!
This is not a comprehensive list - the possibilities truly are endless. If you have a film or documentary you’d like to suggest please contact Jamie Henkel ([email protected]).
Not sure what questions to ask as part of your book club program? Start by asking your readers if anyone would like to lead the conversation – someone who loves your selection might have great ideas for discussion. If not, here are a few general questions that can get any book club discussion rolling.
- What did you like best about this film?
- What did you dislike, or like least about the film?
- If you could ask the filmmakers one question, what would it be?
- What feelings did watching this film evoke for you?
- Would you suggest this film to someone? Why or why not?
- What do you think the author’s intention was when creating this film?